The CX57C stands out from the rest of the C Series line because it features a conventional tail swing design with a large counterweight that gives it power and performance comparable to a larger excavator. With best-in-class horsepower (66.9hp), the CX57C is a “large” mini excavator capable of handling the demands of heavier excavation operations, such as non-residential construction all while still taking up a relatively small footprint. And a standard deluxe cab comes with a heated seat, Bluetooth connection and an all-new 5.7″ LCD touch screen monitor.
The C Series provides more features and functions that drive productivity than any previous CASE mini excavators. All C Series mini excavators come standard with auxiliary hydraulics for easy thumb and attachment set-up immediately turning the CX57C into a powerful multi-use platform. The standard push blade assists in backfilling and provides added stability in digging applications. The new Auto Shift traveling system automatically downshifts when the load increases to more effectively handle varying ground conditions. An adjustable boom capable of being offset to the left or right allows for digging along buildings and obstacles with ease. The CX57C also provides standard proportional controls and a standard pattern selector that allows the operator to choose the operating pattern they prefer.
An optional long arm with added counterweight further expands the operating reach and performance of the machine.
The CX57C features a fuel-efficient 66.9 horsepower engine, providing excellent power and performance with minimal fuel use. Standard auto-idle functionality also helps keep fuel use down, and the choice of two separate operating modes helps the operator dial in machine performance to the application.
Comfort and Visibility
The CX57C provides a spacious, stress-free operator environment and features excellent all-around visibility, ergonomic controls, adjustable seating and line-of-sight digital displays for improved operator comfort. The standard deluxe cab of the CX57C represents the most advanced, comfortable and productive cab ever found on a CASE mini excavator.
Groundline serviceability is at the heart of all CASE C Series mini excavators all main service items (fills, filters, gauges, grease points, etc.) are accessible from the ground and through easy access points.
PRO COVER PROTECTION PLAN 3 YEARS / 3,000 HOURS
When the unexpected occurs, you need to know your equipment is protected.
We understand the importance of your machinery being in good working order and additionally to the STANDARD PROTECTION PLAN we offer you to purchase supplementary years/hours to meet your needs.
- Yanmar 4TNV98C
- Engine access under rear hood
- Glow plug starting aid
- Dry type air cleaner with restriction indicator
- 12-volt electrical starting system
- Heavy-duty battery
- Battery Master Switch
- Key Start
- Anti-Theft-Engine starting passwords
- Front and rear working lights
- 12 V power outlet
- Auto-idle deature with on/off switch
- Auxiliary hydraulics independent single and bi-directional and plumbing to arm
- Large hydraulic oil cooler
- Control pattern selector valve
- Cylinder rod protection covers Boom
- Rubber tracks
- Automatic 2-speed travel
- Fully hydrostatic drive system
- Sealed and lubricated track rollers
- Track tension adjustment grease type
- Enclosed cab w/heat and air conditioning
- Pilot operated hand controls and foot pedals
- Adjustable seat w/seat belt and seat heater
- Arm rests
- 12V socket
- 5.7 in color LCD display
- Cup holder
- Cell phone holder
- Bluetooth radio with USB input, 2 speakers and remote control
- Display includes:Hydraulic oil temp warning lamp
- Air cleaner warning lamp
- Engine stop warning lamp
- Check engine warning lamp
- Water in fuel warning lamp
- Battery charging warning lamp
- Emergency warning lamp
- Engine coolant temp warning lamp
- Engine oil pressure warning lamp
- DPF regeneration inhibit warning lamp
- DPF regeneration acknowledge warning lamp
- DPF warning lamp
- High Exhaust Temperature warning lamp
- Low fuel level warning lamp
- Engine coolant temperature gauge
- Hydraulic oil temperature guage
- Fuel gauge
- Engine RPM
- Hour meter
- Conventional radius tail swing
- Standard arm: 5 ft 3 in (1.6 m)
- Bucket linkage with lifting hook
- Thumb bracket
- Swing boom 80° left /50° right
- Hydraulic backfill blade