- Centrifugal-force: 15 kN
- Working width: 45 cm
- Weight: 83 kg
The vibratory plate compactors of the CF 2 and CF 3 series distinguish themselves by premium operating comfort, compact dimensions and optimum running characteristics.
Their fields of application: compaction work in landscaping and repair work. The special low-vibration guide bar (registered design) reduces the hand/arm vibrations and ensures comfortable work. Compact dimensions and a folding guide bar facilitate transport of the machines. Practical accessories (optional) additionally facilitate work.
For example: For the asphalt compaction is a 16 liter water tank available. The flow of water can be adjusted by means of a rotary knob.
- Applications – Compacting sand/gravel, pavements.
- Operating weight to CECE – 83kg
- Centrifugal force – 15 kN
- Frequency – 95 Hz
- Operating width – 450mm
- Engine manufacturer – Honda GX 160
- Engine type – 4 stroke
- Engine power output, max. – 3.6 kW
- Power output at operating speed – 2.7 kW at 3,000 rpm
- Working speed – 26m/min