Standard 2.0 Series
The Standard 2.0 Series shares the same sealed, shielded & lifetime lubricated QuadRod linkage as the Heavy Duty series. The mono beam chassis and close coupled wheels offer low ground pressure and exceptional visibility. Ideal for mid-frame skid steers in the 60 – 90HP bracket: residential pads, medium industrial flat work, curb & gutter / sidewalk prep, equestrian surfaces.
- Sealed, shielded and lifetime lubricated QuadRod linkage; Never requires greasing
- Retracting front wheels: use as a dozer, buck piles, confined areas, while maintaining accuracy
- No centre pivot; 3 times faster to grade than conventional designs, no duck walking
- Adjustable Hitch plate: sets chassis level on lower stops for precision grading
- Mono-beam chassis with close coupled wheels: low ground pressure with enhanced visibility