Our SharpBlade non retracting series shares the same sealed, shielded & lifetime lubricated QuadRod linkage as the Heavy Duty series. The mono beam chassis and close coupled wheels offer low ground pressure and exceptional visibility. Close coupled wheels fit into tighter spaces than traditional walking beam design. Ideal for mid-frame skid steers in the 75 – 90HP bracket: large flat work, equestrian surfaces, curb & gutter / side walk prep, cycle ways etc.
- Sealed, shielded and lifetime lubricated QuadRod linkage; Never requires greasing
- Mono-beam chassis with close coupled wheels: low ground pressure with ultimate visibility
- No centre pivot: 3 times faster to grade than conventional designs, no duck walking
- Adjustable Hitch plate: sets chassis level on lower stops for precision grading
- Underslung walking beam design: reduces wheel scuff in turns