Thanks to advanced design and engineering, Case excavators deliver maximum productivity and fuel efficiency. Case excavators range from 8 to 80 metric tons. These excavators are designed for high performance and durability. Whatever your job, Case has an excavator that is right for you.
- Power Performer: Tier IV common rail engine combines fuel efficiency and low emissions with increased power. Working with advanced hydraulic control results in significant fuel savings, cutting ownership costs and boosting tonne per litre productivity. Three working modes match power and speed to every application. Increased digging forces available with advanced Auto mode and Super Power mode. Increased digging forces, rapid slew speeds and high swing torque result in faster cycle times and increased profitability.
- High Output. Reduced Cost.
- Operator security: Single window to the operator’s right offers excellent view to the tracks and across the machine. Easy to read operating console and shorter joysticks with increased controllability reduce operator fatigue and boost productivity. Hose burst control valves are standard on boom and dipper cylinders, to further increase safety on the machine.
- Modern Design: Variable pump torque control works with advanced engine throttle and hydraulic mode selection system to boost productivity with reduced operator effort. Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) helps the engine to meet Tier IV emissions regulations, resulting in lower fuel consumption and improving the environment for all. Structured component layout assists ease of maintenance. Super Fine synthetic filter allows up to 5,000 hour hydraulic oil change intervals, reducing downtime and operating cost. Redesigned boom and dipper arm increase strength and durability, while all electronic components have waterproofed connectors for ultimate reliability.
- Compact counterweight and boom placement results in a highly productive and manoeuvrable excavator that’s ideal for restricted conditions.
- Power-boost feature delivers added muscle required to operate through extremely tough conditions.
- Ergonomically designed controls include one-touch idle, and one- or two- position mode selector for the greatest productivity.
- Quick daily service checks from ground level keep the Case excavator on the job for more hours throughout the day.
- Extended service intervals provide maximum uptime for your machine.
- Ground level fluid checks make daily maintenance quick and easy.
- Engine make / model – ISUZU 4HK1X
- Net power – 117 kW
- Max dig depth – 6.65 m
- Max reach – 9.90 m
- Operating weight – 20900 kg
- Bucket capacity – 0.50 – 1.30 m³