The Case 865B grader delivers a stronger throttle response at every rpm, improved cold-start capability and reduced noise. The unique front A-frame design provides strength and stability to the moldboard and circle on this model. It will make you more productive with outstanding visibility and best-in-class serviceability.
- Torque Converter with Lock Up provides the flexibility for manual control to best match job conditions, or automatic shift when roading between job sites.
- A-frame drawbar and high-strength circle provide stability, power and maximum turning performance to the moldboard.
- Multi-radius involute moldboard design increases the volume of dirt moved with less horsepower required and increased fuel economy.
- Low-effort control levers are positioned within easy reach for operator comfort.
- Floor-to-ceiling cab glass provides a clear view of the moldboard and superior all-around visibility.
- Rear ripper accommodates five ripper tines and nine scarifiers.
- Front scarifier accommodates up to 11 teeth. (Optional Attachment)
- Maintenance friendly flip-up hood improve access to engine components and daily check points.
- Exclusive ground-level fuel fill with lockable cap means no more climbing on the tandems to reach the fill port.
- Engine make / model – FPT F4HE9687C
- Gross power @ RPM – 220 hp (164 kW) @ 2200 rpm
- Transmission type / speed ranges – PowerShift with lockup
- Operating weight* – 15330 kg
- Weight on front wheels – 4600 kg
- Weight on tandem wheels – 10730 kg
- Moldboard width – 3962 mm
* withouth front & rear attachments