The Case 836C features a Tier 4 Final engine which is paired with an Ergopower transmission and torque converter that Case says provides “smooth automatic shifting.”
The grader also features a 100 percent automatic differential lock combined with automatic no-spin power splitting. This “instantly transfers torque from a slipping tire to one with more traction,” Case says, “without any operator intervention.”
The AWD models feature a Creep Mode for finish grading and application with light tolerances
- Load sensing hydraulic system – The balanced flow for all applications and for simultaneous moldboard movements.
- A-shape frame An optimized effort distribution in any condition ensures long operating life.
- High versatility – The wide variety of options offers, to any customer, the possibility to create a tailored grader suitable for the most demanding applications.
- Roller mounted encapsulated slewing ring– Maintenance free technology and effortless moldboard rotation.
- Ergopower transmission with torque converter Smooth shifting for perfect controllability and automatic mode for stress free operations.
- Directly mounted control levers – Better moldboard control over the years, no free play between levers and main control valve.
- Multi-radius blade – Lower power absorption and optimized rolling effect
- Safe and easy maintenance – The easy serviceability is part of CASE DNA: all the main checks can be easily performed from the wide and safe tandem fenders; all the service points are conveniently grouped and positioned.
- Rear mounted cab – Best in class controllability and comfort: the operator is always in line with the working direction.
- Engine make / model – Tier 4 Final “HI-ESCR” NEF 6cyl. CR TAA 4V
- Gross power @ RPM – 138 hp (102 kW) @ 2100 rpm 1st to 3rd Gear
- Transmission type / speed ranges – Full powershift transmission with 6 forward and 3 reverse gears
- Operating weight* – 12500 kg
- Moldboard width – 3355 mm
* withouth front & rear attachments