Case wheel loaders deliver best-in-class horsepower and massive torque to deliver power to every work cycle. Four power modes let operators match available engine power to the job while saving fuel. Stronger and faster hydraulics deliver superior productivity and performance.
- A new team of performers: Meet the F Series. This new team of Case wheel loaders delivers bigger payloads, faster cycle times and puts more cash to your bottom line.
- Reliable and performing engine: The heart of every F Series wheel loader is a Case engine, packing best-in-class horsepower and massive torque to deliver power for every work cycle. Four upgraded power modes let operators match available engine power to the job while saving fuel. Economy Mode matches competitive power while operating most efficiently.
- Breakthrough productivity: The new F Series wheel loaders flat-out deliver. Stronger and faster hydraulics deliver superior productivity and performance. An optional two-lever hydraulic control system meets the needs of high-production operators.
- Four power modes give operators flexibility to match engine power to their jobs.
- Longer wheel base and lower centre of gravity provide optimized stability.
- Standard idle-management feature maximizes fuel economy and allows owners to meet local idle-reduction regulations.
- Full raise-up hood, environmentally safe fluid drains, sight gauges and grouped, ground-level checkpoints make maintenance easy.
- Engine make / model – FPT family
- Gross power – 128 kW
- Transmission type – Full Power Shift 4 x 3
- Loader linkage geometry – Z-bar / XT
- Operating weight – 12140 / 12569 kg
- Lift capacity at ground level – 10360 / 16389 kg
- Pin dump height – 3.60 / 3.74 m
- Bucket capacity – 2.18 / 2.00 m³