Now available in a Cabin!
Thwaites 9 Tonne Cabin Site Dumper is fitted with a Level 2 ROPS and FOPS cab, which protects the operator with an engineered, reinforced structure, to reduce injury from machine overturn or falling objects. This means more than just the strength and reliability you know you can expect from Thwaites; it means an increased focus on customer satisfaction, safety and ergonomics across the range.
Operators of the Thwaites cabbed dumper will now be able to work more effectively year-round:
- A fully controlled air-conditioned cab ventilation system with dust and pollen filters to remove airborne irritants.
- The cab features tinted glass to increase operator comfort & safety.
- Features a ‘pop out’ easy to replace modular glazing system.
- Daily maintenance checks can be achieved efficiently and effectively via a keyless, lockable panel.
- Safe & secure access to the cab via three points of contact and an easy release door lock.
- Max Safe Load – 9000 kg
- Heaped – 4250 litres
- Struck – 3400 litres
- Water – 2050 litres
- Engine – 83 kW/111 bhp
- Drive System – Torque converter four-speed forward and reverse powershuttle transmission with column-mounted directional control lever. Heavy-duty gear driven transfer box. Optional ‘Powershift’ transmission with changes of speed and forward/reverse direction controlled by one column-mounted lever.
- Max Speed – 30.1 km/h
- Safety – ROPS/FOPS certification for maximum safety and work site complience.
- Protection – Front windscreen safety guard equipped to protect the operator and prevent damage to your machine.
- Operator Comfort – With an airconditioned cabin, suspension seat, forward & reverse cameras, you will love where you work. Stay clean and comfortable.