Introducing the all new Thwaites 10 Tonne Site Dumper.
The Thwaites name is synonymous with the best-quality site dumpers on the market. The Thwaites 10 Tonne Site Dumper is no exception, coming standard with industry leading features and a max. safe load of 10,000kg!
The Thwaites name is synonymous with the best-quality site dumpers on the market. The Thwaites 10 Tonne Site Dumper is no exception, coming standard with these market leading features:
- 10,000kg max. safe load with dual lifting rams for industry leading strenth and stability.
- Kinglink Chassis front and rear constructed from deep section folded steel plate, with our world renowned three-point Kinglink system giving centre articulation and oscillation for superior stability, traction and safety on site.
- 83 kW (111 bhp) Perkins 1100 D Series 4 cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine for power and efficiency.
- 4 Speed forward/reverse Power Shift® transmission controlled by a single column-mounted level.
- Fully djustable suspension seat providing greater operator comfort.
- Hydraulically operated, 6mm steel base plate skip capable of a 10,000kg load. Domex 460 impact-resistant sides and top box-sections. Fully welded, mouth and sides of the skip are reinforced with box sections giving superior strength to minimise skip damage.
- Lockabe three-sided cover opens to provide easy access from ground level to engine service points, all located on the same side for easy serviceability access.
- Water resistant wiring harness contained within conduits, resistant to IP65/67 standards.
- Hydraulic priority powered steering allowing user friendly steering controls.
- Max Safe Load – 10,000 kg
- Heaped – 4700 litres
- Struck – 4110 litres
- Water – 2350 litres
- Engine – 83 kW/111 bhp 4 cylinder turbo charged engine
- Drive System – Torque converter four-speed forward and reverse Power Shift® Transmission with column-mounted directional control lever. Heavy-duty gear driven transfer box.
- Max Speed – 30.1 km/h
- Safety – Australian certified ROPS frame