Durability and longevity - that's what the vibrating tamper SRV 620 stands for.
Due to their significantly increased stroke and impact power these tampers compact even faster and more efficiently. Weber MT has not only increased the impact power, but has also made substantial progress toward operational comfort.
Ten points for the SRV Tampers:
1. Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
2. Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
3. Four-stroke gasoline engines with low emissions.
4. High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatment processes
5. Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
6. Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
7. Engine is protected against stone impacts.
8. Bellows are placed at a safe height.
9. A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
10. Two years warranty without restrictions.
- High tamping outputs.
- Components optimally matched to each other.
- Maximum reliability due to the use of high-quality materials.
- High wear resistance thanks to special material treatment processes such as the ceramic-like coating applied on the guide cylinder.
- Low maintenance efforts.
- 2 year warranty.
Operating weight to CECE - 66 kg
Shoe width - 280 mm
Percussion, max. - 700/min
Stroke - 65mm
Engine manufacturer/type - Honda GXR 100
Engine type - 4 stroke
Output, max. - 2.1 kW
Output at operating speed - 1.8 kW at 4100 rpm
8 Squill Place, Arndell Park, New South Wales Australia 2148
25 Waterloo Avenue, Thornton, New South Wales Australia 2322
54 Aurora Avenue, Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia 2620
123 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, Queensland Australia 4300
27 Mansell street, Wilsonton, Queensland Australia 4350