The vibrating tamper SRV 590 - strong and lightweight.
Its low weight (136 lbs/62 kg) makes the tamper easier to transport and handle during work on the construction site. Despite the low weight of the SRV 590, you can still rely on its robust design.
Ten points for the SRV 590:
1. Thanks to good operating comfort and low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
2. Rugged and powerful tamping system.
3. Four-stroke gasoline engines GXR 120 from Honda with low emissions.
4. During start-up an oil sensor monitors the oil pressure and prevents the engine from starting, if there is lack of oil.
5. High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatment processes.
6. Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
7. Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
8. A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
9. Easy transport thanks to carrying handles and rolls.
10. Two years warranty without restrictions.
Advantages of SRV 590:
- Exceptional tamping capacity.
- Long-lasting tamping system: the lubrication system reliably supplies all components housed in the crank- case with oil.
- Block impact safety device prevents damage to the tamping system.
- High degree of wear resistance thanks to specially treated materials, e.g. including a ceramic-like coating of the guide cylinder.
- High level of operational safety thanks to a powerful air filtration system including cyclone pre-cleaner, which prevents dirt from penetrating the engine.
- Easy transport thanks to carrying handles and casters.
- Fuel tank with integrated fuel filter, gas cap with ventilation and bleeding as well as a storage option while tank is being filled.
- Low oil warning built into the SRV 590 (Honda GXR 120) prevents the engine from starting if the oil level is too low. LED indicates low oil level.
Operating weight to CECE - 62 kg
Shoe width - 280 mm
Frequency - 57 Hz
Percussion, max. - 700/min
Stroke - 64mm
Engine manufacturer/type - Honda GXR 120
Engine type - 4 stroke
Output, max. - 2.8 kW
Output at operating speed - 2.6 kW at 4100 rpm
8 Squill Place, Arndell Park, New South Wales Australia 2148
25 Waterloo Avenue, Thornton, New South Wales Australia 2322
54 Aurora Avenue, Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia 2620
123 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, Queensland Australia 4300
27 Mansell street, Wilsonton, Queensland Australia 4350
46 Bentley Street Wetherill Park NSW 2164