The application of the CR 9 is the classic earthwork. Its balanced operating characteristics, low hand-arm vibrations and the ergonomically designed guide bar allow you to work without getting tired and guarantee a high degree of user comfort.
CR 9 CCD and CR 9 MSM are equipped with the new COMPATROL® compaction control system thus providing the additional advantage of continuous compaction control and quality assurance of the compaction work performed.
CR 9 - Powerful - Sturdy Reliable
- Infinitely variable, electro-hydraulic tip control.
- Precise, reliable and convenient switch between forward and reverse travel (with in-place compaction).
- Height-adjustable and low vibration guide bar.
- Lower power losses thanks to force transmission by V-belt.
- Fully protected engine thanks to protection frame and engine enclosure.
- Unobstructed access to all maintenance points (maintenance cover in the front).
- Self-adjusting centrifugal clutch.
- Electric starter with hour meter.
Advantages of CR 9:
- Great power reserves of the engines. Lower power losses thanks to force transmission by V-belt.
- Extended service life of the engines thanks to reduced dust in the engine compartment. Aspiration of cooling and combustion air from the operator side.
- Low maintenance requirements thanks to, e.g., due to the centrifugal clutch with automatic tensioning feature.
- Throttle cables safely installed inside the manual guide bar.
- Variable working widths thanks to the use of extension plates.
- E-start is standard.
Operating weight to CECE - 737 kg
Centrifugal force - 100 kN
Frequency - 65 Hz
Operating width - 750 mm
Engine manufacturer - Hatz 1D90Z
Engine type - Diesel
Engine power output, max. - 11.2 kW
Power output at operating speed - 11.0 kW at 3000 rpm
Working speed - 0-28m/min
8 Squill Place, Arndell Park, New South Wales Australia 2148
25 Waterloo Avenue, Thornton, New South Wales Australia 2322
54 Aurora Avenue, Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia 2620
123 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, Queensland Australia 4300
27 Mansell street, Wilsonton, Queensland Australia 4350