The CR 8 reversible soil compactor is the result of our ongoing research development. With a centrifugal force of 75 kN, this high-performance machine is one of a kind in the industry. Optimum operating characteristics and other useful design features, such as the electric starter and the low hand-arm-vibrations, ensure comfort and relief for both the operator and the budget.
Anyone can be a compaction expert with the CR 8 CCD and CR 8 MSM which are equipped with the COMPATROL® compaction control system. COMPATROL provides the additional advantage of continuous compaction control and quality assurance of the compaction work performed.
The standard CR 8 includes:
- Height-adjustable guide bar.
- Fully protected engine thanks to protection frame and engine enclosure.
- Unobstructed access to all maintenance points (maintenance cover in the front).
- Self-adjusting centrifugal clutch.
- Electric starter with hour meter.
Advantages of CR 8:
- Great power reserves of the engines. Lower power losses thanks to force transmission by V-belt.
- Extended service life of the engines thanks to reduced dust in the engine compartment. Aspiration of cooling and combustion air from the operator side.
- Low maintenance requirements thanks to, e.g., due to the centrifugal clutch with automatic tensioning feature.
- Throttle cables safely installed inside the manual guide bar.
- Variable working widths thanks to the use of extension plates.
- E-start is standard.
Operating weight to CECE - 601 kg
Centrifugal force - 75 kN
Frequency - 67 Hz
Operating width - 700 mm
Engine manufacturer - Hatz 1DB1Z
Engine type - Diesel
Engine power output, max. - 10.3 kW
Power output at operating speed - 9.5 kW at 2700 rpm
Working speed - 0-28m/min
8 Squill Place, Arndell Park, New South Wales Australia 2148
25 Waterloo Avenue, Thornton, New South Wales Australia 2322
54 Aurora Avenue, Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia 2620
123 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, Queensland Australia 4300
27 Mansell street, Wilsonton, Queensland Australia 4350