The CR 6 impresses as an economical machine that delivers powerful compacting performance. The reversible soil compactor CR 6 is the machine of choice for a wide variety of applications ranging from road construction and civil engineering to paving. Its low overall height and operating width make it ideal for trench shoring as well. The CR 6's defi ning performance characteristics include 55 kN of compaction force, an operating weight of 412 kg, and a reliable Hatz diesel engine. Its balanced running characteristics and exceptionally smooth operation as well as low hand-arm the vibrations provide for superb ease of use. The CR 6 CCD soil compactor is equipped with the COMPATROL® compaction control system. Available optional extras: Polyurethene pad, extension plates.
Advantages of COMPATROL®:
- Weak spots in the soil can be detected and compensated.
- No unnecessary compacting runs results in a savings of both time and costs.
Advantages of CR 6:
- To ensure they are protected, throttle cable and hydraulic shift are located inside the guide bar.
- Quick and safe loading thanks to large, hinged lifting eye.
- Can be lashed securely for transport thanks to additional eyelets in the engine mount.
- Self-tensioning centrifugal clutch cuts down on maintenance.
- Comes standard with E-start.
Operating weight to CECE - 412 kg
Centrifugal force - 55 kN
Frequency - 72 Hz
Operating width - 450 mm
Engine manufacturer - Hatz 1 B 40
Engine type - Diesel
Engine power output, max. - 7.5 kW
Power output at operating speed - 5.8 kW at 2750 rpm
Working speed - 0-24m/min
8 Squill Place, Arndell Park, New South Wales Australia 2148
25 Waterloo Avenue, Thornton, New South Wales Australia 2322
54 Aurora Avenue, Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia 2620
123 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, Queensland Australia 4300
27 Mansell street, Wilsonton, Queensland Australia 4350
46 Bentley Street Wetherill Park NSW 2164