With the development of the fully hydraulic CR 12 soil compactor, Weber MT has produced a new, powerful machine in "large format": a centrifugal force of 120 kN, a 3-cylinder water-cooled diesel engine and an operating weight of 900 kg.
- Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine - ample power reserve.
- Starter module with hour meter, indicators and engine protection functions for oil pressure, battery voltage, engine temperature and air filter restrictor.
- Frequency adjustment.
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control of forward and reverse travel by means of a finger-tip switch.
- Closed engine hood and "vandalism protection".
- Handlebar adjustable in height.
- Tie-down lugs and folding lifting lug.
Advantages of CR 12:
- High engine output. Advantage: ample power reserve.
- On/off vibration control by means of a push-button switch. Advantage: the machine can be started without vibration and does not need to be turned off during short work breaks.
- Starter module with additional functions: hour meter, indicators and engine protection for oil pressure, battery voltage, engine temperature and air filter restrictor. Advantage: if a malfunction occurs in these areas, the machine will stop the failure can be repaired immediately before serious damage to the machine occurs.
- Frequency adjustment. Advantage: optimum operator support when compacting difficult soils.
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control of forward and reverse travel by means of a finger-tip switch. Advantage: easy and comfortable machine operation/control.
- "Deadman control" as emergency stop button at the handlebar. Advantage: machine stop in case of emergency.
- Closed engine hood. Advantage: optimum protection of the engine and other functional parts against damage and dirt.
- "Vandalism protection". Advantage: starter and maintenance access doors are locked up and thus protected against unauthorized access.
- Closed, self-cleaning base plate with hydraulic components. Advantage: no accumulation of construction material on the base plate. Parts of the hydraulic drive are protected against damage.
- Handlebar adjustable in height: Advantage: adaptation to the operator's height
Operating weight to CECE - 900 kg
Centrifugal force - 120 kN
Frequency - 57 Hz
Operating width - 700 mm
Engine manufacturer - Lombardini Diesel
Engine type - LDW 1003 (water-cooled)
Engine power output, max. - 19.5 kW
Power output at operating speed - 17.0 kW at 3100 rpm
Working speed - 0-27m/min
8 Squill Place, Arndell Park, New South Wales Australia 2148
25 Waterloo Avenue, Thornton, New South Wales Australia 2322
54 Aurora Avenue, Queanbeyan, New South Wales Australia 2620
123 Cobalt Street, Carole Park, Queensland Australia 4300
27 Mansell street, Wilsonton, Queensland Australia 4350